Thursday, March 18, 2010

HELLO !!! I have been working on some pages that I have entered into the scrapbooking memories cover competition. Until I find out the fate of those pages I am unable to post them. I have recently returned to scrapbooking, after a short absence. It is amazing how much you use your neck everyday, it is also amazing how much pain it causes when you damage the muscles in your neck OUCH!!!! Anyway I am back and wanting to get back into it in a big way. I have been following a number of scrapbooking blogs over the last few months and my absolute favourite is "Sweet About Me" by Tanya Tahir, Oh my god amazing work from this lady! Anyways at the moment she has the most amazing competition - the prize is a Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue Pack. Please visit her site to enter http://sweetaboutme-tanya.blogspot.com Thanks Tanya great prize.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Thanks for posting Michelle! You're in the draw. I love your blog - your pages are stunning and so is your daughter!

March 21, 2010 at 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home