Sunday, March 21, 2010

My New Love

I have fallen in love with American Crafts, I love the papers and the embellishments and I adore Thickers. I discovered this range at Spotlight and I cannot wait to get my hands on more of this gorgeous paper! This first image is an homemade embellishment - I couldn't find the exact thing I wanted so I decided to make my own. I cut a circle and then just cut in a circular fashion as if making a paper flower. I then just pleated all the way around, till it looked like this, I love it ! This is one of my favourite pages because I love this photo of my daughter and I adore the colours of the papers. I just can't seem to stop scrapping at the moment, I wonder how long it will last.
Give thanks to trees!
Shel x

1 Comments:

Blogger Chantal Vandenberg said...

Great layout!!! I totally love the spiral flower you made! It's beautiful! Better than any bought one that's for sure!!! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

March 26, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home